'Simpsons' getting live-action opening

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Lyle, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 68000

Lyle

Link

This is a pretty neat idea. Watch the video, you know you have a minute or two to spare for this.

2. macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Wow I googling some vids to watch and chuckle (anyone still not see the SPORE video game 35min teaser?) and saw this little live action piece.

I thought it was just made by some people to show off their editing, composition skills, but apparently it is made FOR the Simpsons.

Rock on.

Thought the people who play the real characters look nothing like the animated ones.

I mean Bart has a pudge stomach, and so does lisa. In live action they are tiny little kids. And Marge/Homer look barely like their cartoon counterparts.

I would have just cast better look alikes myself.

but all in all, it is a very nicely done sequence.

3. macrumors G4

Chundles

Was I dreaming or did I see a story in the paper the other day saying that Fox had picked it up for another 2 seasons. It's going to at least 19 seasons now. I think they might start pulling out old shows and changing the main character so "Who shot Mr. Burns?" becomes "Who Shot Bumble-bee Man?"

Or we could have an episode where Principle Skinner goes on an inner journey of discovery after eating a particularly spicy meal.

4. macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

awsome, that live action sequence was extreamly well done and it's great that the simpsons creaters are giving it props

5. macrumors 68040

Koodauw

6. macrumors 68000

wwooden

I think they are just running out of ideas and willing to use any media to fill up the half-hour.

7. thread starter macrumors 68000

Lyle

My bad. I did do a search for "simpsons" before starting this thread, but I didn't look quite that far back in the results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.