Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jabu31

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2007
Anyone still think Apple will stop making ipods with the Click Wheel? I bet the old form factor will stick around for a while.
I think this looks like a great game especially if your a sims head just like me. I love playing that game. I would like them develop a good golf game not a put put golf game:rolleyes:

Regarding the form factor of the possible new ipod to be more along the lines of the iphone. I think it is very possible. I am betting it would happen soon at least i hope so :p

I have a nano and decided not to buy another ipod until something more significant is developed.......:D Im hoping for christmas:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Virtualball

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2006
I WANT THIS **** ON MY GOD DAMN IPHONE!

I already spent 25 dollars buying games for my old iPod and I want it to God damn play on my iPhone.

Oh and the virtual click wheel idea won't work, there's no way to tell if you do a mousedown or just a drag. :(:(:(

Royale w/cheese

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Yeah, I can't really see them putting a virtual click wheel in anything, especially for how much they are touting multi-touch. Yes it is a icon in the Apple world, but so are other things they abandon for new technologies of their own making. So I would think the click wheel stays physical, or goes the way of the dinosaur.

Monsterkid198

macrumors newbie
Aug 26, 2007
In the middel of nowhere ohio
dude i ****ing hate the sims. i wouldn't wast a cent of my hard erned money on that game. hacks is ware it's at :D oh and is it seriously 5 bucks for a bowling game. come on give me a brake already i am going to pay a **** load for the 5th gen ipod that will last me another 3 and a half years. why would i rack up another 5 buck on which i would never get back. wow steve jobs really has this whole **** on lock.

guy's if you were half smart don't wast your money

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.