Sims Torture

Discussion in 'Games' started by crazytom, Jun 30, 2005.

1. crazytom macrumors 6502a

Jul 23, 2002
    I tried out The Sims Livin' Large the other day for a couple of hours and had some problems and was Googlin' around for some answers and came across this.

I'll warn you that it's kinda twisted, but I found it incredibly funny (they're only Sims after all).

Just had to share. :D

edit: another warning --- 'foul' language is present.
  2. dubbz macrumors 68020

Sep 3, 2003
    Alta, Norway

A Week in the Life of The Sims 2 on SA is somewhat similiar, though it's kind of a mini-review of sorts. (SomethingAwful have some banners and other art that might be NSFW, just for your information).
  3. big_scot_nanny macrumors newbie

Jun 18, 2004

That was absolutely superb. Thanks for posting!
  4. efoto macrumors 68030

Nov 16, 2004
    Cloud 9 (-6)
    That is pretty damned funny, especially the "what do other girls do with their spare time?" line at the end, the whole time I thought this was a disfucntional male, but to hear that it is a woman makes it all that much funnier :D
  5. Omen88 macrumors regular

Jan 8, 2002
    Flanders (Belgium)
    I used to do that when I just got the game. I wasn't really interested in making the sims happy, but making their lives a hell.

I kind of did the same, but with 7 children and 1 adult. I let the adult light the fireplace and all of them burned to death except for 1 child. This one I never let to go sleep, constantly waking him up and letting him clean up the urine and ashes of his relatives. And of course his own urine. After a couple of days of constant work and no food he eventually dies of exhaustion.

I've got to say the tortures of this girl are pretty weak compared to what I let my sims go through.

Edit: I thought it was a guy, but corrected the statement
  6. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

Aug 9, 2000
    That's Hilarous.

I've never played the Sims... I'm more of a SimCity kind of guy. Which reminds me, I need to install it on my new computer!
  7. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2004
    Ha! I did something similiar the last time I played The Sims in 2001. My roommate and I created a game using our alter-egos "Jo-Jo the Circus Boy" and "Pierre the 'reformed' sex offender" (yes, we're naughty). There was this guy named Eric that we had roomed with in college. Eric was nutty. He had filled the pantry with sardines, and then denied that they were his. He lost his wallet and then blamed us for taking it. When his PC's cd-rw drive stoppped working, he theorized that we had poured water into his computer. After we had moved out (due to his craziness), he claimed that we had sabotaged his dvd player by stepping on it (How we would have gotten into the dormroom after we moved out is beyond me). Anyhoo, back to the topic. We created a Sim named "Eric" that had his stats all at 0, so he had no friends. Then we invited him over to the Sim-house, paused the game, and bult a wall of shrubs around him. He died. Was it cruel? Perhaps. We removed the shrubs to find his gravestone on the front sidewalk. After that point, we couldn't have parties. When we invited people over, they would stop at the gravestone, cry, and then leave. That dirty bastard taunted us from the grave. That was the last time I played that game. Probably for the best. :D
  8. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

Aug 9, 2000
    That, my friend, is *hilarious*.
  9. stridey macrumors 65816

Jan 21, 2005
    Massachusetts, Connecticut
    What's even better, is build a swimming pool, tell them to swim, then take out the ladders. They'll swim 'till they fall asleep from exhaustion and drown. :eek: Not that I know...
  10. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2004
    Thanks. :)
  11. qzak macrumors 6502

Jan 19, 2005
    awesome, love how the woman didnt get burned because she was standing in the guy's piss. lol