Single User version of iLife?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by HawaiiMacAddict, Jan 11, 2007.

1. HawaiiMacAddict macrumors 6502a

Aloha everyone,

I am a recent switcher (last August :D ), so this will be my first time purchasing a new OS and software suite (iLife) for my Macs (I have both an iMac and a MacBook Pro). I know there's a family license for the OS, but is there also a family license for other Apple software as well? I'm assuming that, while both products may be released concurrently, they will most likely not be integrated. In other words, iLife will most likely not be bundled into Leopard, even though I'd really love to see that.

Mahalo in advance for your responses,

HawaiiMacAddict

2. ForeverUnknown macrumors regular

Err I'm not really sure what you're asking but iLife 06 does have a family pack for $99, so 07 should also have it when it's released. Unless of course it's all integrated with Leopard but I doubt that.

3. HawaiiMacAddict thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aloha ForeverUnknown,

That's the answer I was seeking. I apologize for the verbage, but as I mentioned, I'm a fairly recent switcher, so the use of the word "license" is entirely unintentional, but one to which I had become accustomed :D I'm slowly becoming accustomed to Apple's lack of such draconian control over their customer's usage of Apple products :D

HawaiiMacAddict