Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TRDmanAE86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2015
New England
With my iPhone 4S, I have recently noticed that Siri has stopped working. It can hear me clearly but, it does not respond back with her voice (it''s like she is muted)

I still have 6.1.3 and, this just happened less than 2 weeks ago.

Any sugestions?
Thanks

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Is it that you just can't hear the responses, or there are no responses (nothing even appears on the screen, beyond perhaps what Siri hears from you)?

TRDmanAE86

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 27, 2015
New England
Thanks for your help; Problem solved!

Is it that you just can't hear the responses, or there are no responses (nothing even appears on the screen, beyond perhaps what Siri hears from you)?

Thanks for the reply I figured out the problem on my own! In settings, I forgot that that I changed my ringtone settings to ajust with the volume keys. Since being in class, I turned the volume all the way down (in addition to being on vibrate) and forgot to turn it back up (I just turned vibrate off :eek:)! By turning the volume buttons back up, I was able to hear Siri again! :D Lol I am so stupid!

At least on the bright side, my iPhone 4S is fine still running iOS 6:apple: and, I know how to fix the problem when it happens again. :D

Thanks for the help and, hope u have a great night! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 292
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.