Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tempo Calendar

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
Message from Tempo:

We have turned off the email and document surfacing functionality of Tempo while we deal with the high demand. We'll gradually re-introduce this and bring the full Tempo experience to users. Our new reservation system app should be available soon (currently in the queue with Apple for express review), which will allow us to better control the on boarding process and provide a better experience for users of Tempo and those frustrated with waiting.

Please follow us on twitter @tempoai for immediate news and direct communication/response.

Last edited:

cschmelz

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
We have turned off the email and document surfacing functionality of Tempo while we deal with the high demand. We'll gradually re-introduce this and bring the full Tempo experience to users. Our new reservation system app should be available soon (currently in the queue with Apple for express review), which will allow us to better control the on boarding process and provide a better experience for users of Tempo and those frustrated with waiting.

Please follow us on twitter @tempoai for immediate news and direct communication/response.

Geez, I'm still at 20,704 in line and I started out at just 22,000. As others have stated I would have thought that the 'makers of Siri' would have planned a little bit better in a product launch, especially if it is so 'groundbreaking'

Not impressed thus far....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.