Six Feet Under: The Official Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by mac-er, Aug 1, 2005.

1. mac-er macrumors 65816

Discuss one of television's greatest dramas here.

Only 3 episodes left, but you can catch the others on DVD!

2. FoxyKaye macrumors 68000

FoxyKaye

San Francisco, Terre d'Ange, Bas Lag, Gallifrey
    Three or two episodes left? I think there's two more after the one that aired last night, then some sort of 2001-2005 retrospective thingy. Or, is there another episode coming after the retrospective?

After last night's episode, I'm in complete trauma - don't want to give spoilers for folks who haven't seen it yet, but it's keeping with the "everything is ending" theme that Alan Ball talked about at the beginning of the season.

3. mac-er thread starter macrumors 65816

Three more storyline episodes left,
    "All Alone"
    "Static"
    "Everybody's Waiting"

And the retrospective.

4. kalisphoenix macrumors 65816

kalisphoenix

Hmm. Wonder when this season's going to be released on DVD. I'm pretty traumatized after last season -- quite depressing.

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

We have the first season on DVD. Have been waiting for more to be released. Don't have HBO, so it's our only way of viewing.

6. FoxyKaye macrumors 68000

FoxyKaye

San Francisco, Terre d'Ange, Bas Lag, Gallifrey
    Seasons 1-4 are now available on DVD.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

My wife will be very happy to know that. Thank you for the information. ;)

8. kalisphoenix macrumors 65816

kalisphoenix

Word. We watch 'em through Netflix. We don't have cable :cool:

9. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I ADORE this show! HBO is a lifesaver for me sometimes, and dang do they make good series :)

spoiler: (written in white, highlight or quote to read)

what the hell, Nate dead? i guess with the show being almost over it isn't as big of a deal but holy cow, i couldn't believe he died! i was almost hoping it would be brenda, she grosses me out to no end.
    who do you think will get custody of Maya?

</end spoiler>

such an awesome show, all those twists!

10. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

watch last night's episode? good one, really sad and somewhat freaky though (with David's flashbacks/hallucinations of that piece of s*** guy who attacked him, god that was awful... i'll never totally get over that episode, it was horrific)

last nights:
    (written in white so as not to spoil it for anyone - highlight or quote to see it)

__

what do you think of Ruth having custody of Maya? i think that would be an excellent idea, especially the way they portrayed everything. i know i definitely do not want Brenda caring for Maya... brenda disgusts me.
    it was a very sweet episode in many ways, just sad.
    poor Keith, that has to be humiliating. i hope he kicks that gross ass boss of his right in the face!

David, he really wigged out this episode, i hope he pulls through. the whole big brother protector thing is gone now, it made sense he was seeing flashes of that evil prick who abducted and tortured him.
    how about George? he sure got it together for the family, although i'd puke if he and ruth got together again.
    Claire.... you think she is gonna go "straight" and fall out of her artsy life?

___

i dunno, any other thoughts? surely we have watchers here (?)

11. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

While I was at work last week, a customer told me that one of the lead actors (the guy from Rhode Island*) was in our store. I think he came through my line, but I couldn't recognize him, as I don't watch the show.

*RI, and particularly my town (Cumberland) has been the source of some pretty famous people recently. The Farelly Bros., Rocco Baldelli, and now the guy on SFU)