Sketchfighter 4000 Alpha

Discussion in 'Games' started by Mackilroy, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

Sketchfighter is released! If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here and check it out. :D

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Not these again. I was part of a development community once that went through fads. 4 colours, sketches... and they were/are free. $19 for that? urgh. sorry :eek:

3. Mackilroy thread starter macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

This ain't a fad. ;)

Com'on, try the demo.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Downloading now.

I dunno. I've just seen this done sooo many times before it isn't funny anymore. The most creative version of this art style I've seen is The Line Continues.

5. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

I just downloaded it, the control is good, the music sucks, the gameplay is ok, its just an average shooter, the monsters are uncreative and even though I knew the style they were shooting for I still found the graphics mediocre.

A fun game for fooling around but not worth the 19.99.

6. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Seems like good work, I like the really smooth feel to the interface, it would be better if it automatically scaled to the res of the screen used though, it ran on my iBook G4 on Battery Saving mode smooth as silk at native res. The first boss seemed disproportionately hard though.

7. x86isslow macrumors 6502a

Yes! Finally, a new Mac game. Its been like 3 months since we've seen a release!