1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Skokie, IL (Old Orchard)

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by nintapple, Oct 19, 2007.

1. macrumors member

looks like the lines arent gonna be that long :rolleyes:

2. macrumors newbie

At least now there will be two of us there...

3. macrumors regular

I already have leopard on pre-order, but I'm thinking about going down for the Free shirt. I feel like Old Orchard at night is usually empty except those who are eating out, so I'm hoping I don't have to get there that early. Were there lines for the iphone release at this store?

4. macrumors member

well... i have to imagine that the old orchard lines were similiar to the northbrook iphone lines which were VERY long. and yup i live in northbrook.. why not northbrook court apple store you ask? friend is pissed at em for not servicing his ex-bricked iphone :rolleyes: ... so we'll be heading just a few miles south to skokie. and at 5-6ish, theres still people shopping, not just people eating at the food court (plus its a friday).

5. macrumors member

Hopefully ill be there. Got my iPod Touch replaced there too.

6. macrumors regular

Good point about the shoppers. So what time is everyone getting there? I figure 4-5pm. Hopefully there will be enough people for them to not notice that I'm just getting a shirt, since Leopard is on the way in the mail. My father-in-law surprised me with Leopard so I want to surprise him with a shirt....we'll see

7. macrumors member

Around 7th in line.. Anyone else here? Signal me!!

8. macrumors 6502

lotzosushi

Pictures :d

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]