Sleeve for MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by brand, Mar 13, 2007.

1. brand macrumors 601

brand

Right now I have the Booq Vyper M2 sleeve for my 15" MBP that I am less than pleased with and looking at replacing. The Vyper sleeve fits very loose around the laptop in all directions and is rather stiff feeling like cardboard. I was either thinking about the STM Rebound or the Incase Neoprene Sleeve. Either sleeve would be paired with a RadTech ScreenSavrz and a Booq Boa XM backpack. Does anyone have any experience with either the STM Rebound or the Incase Neoprene Sleeve? I am looking for something that will fit snugly around my MBP, be soft on the inside and provide adequate protection.

2. DrBunsenHoneyde macrumors member

3. 00hkelly macrumors 6502

4. smueboy macrumors 6502a

smueboy

Yep, i love my Foof :)

brand, search the forums and you'll find dozens of threads that can give you some suggestions about MB/MBP sleeves.

5. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

Try the STM Glove. It's awesome. Check the review on my Blog. (See Sig)

6. tngisaga macrumors member

i use a tucano element sleeve for my mbp. it fits very snugly inside and keeps my laptop from getting any possible scratches. i like it :)

7. brand thread starter macrumors 601

brand

Well the STM Rebound arrived yesterday and I will be sending it back before the week is over. It also fits very loose around my MBP. I will be in Dallas next week and think I will check out what the Apple store has to offer.

8. JDN macrumors 6502a

This is probably more of a case, but i have seen them in shops and they aren't very thick atall.

Crumpler

(anyone seeing the trend with my recommendations today?)

9. MaaseyRacer macrumors regular

radtech, it is thin, but at tight as they come. I use mine inside a STM alley case.