Slide mini option in powerpoint

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by excalibur313, Mar 5, 2007.

1. excalibur313 macrumors 6502a

excalibur313

I am using powerpoint in MS Office 2004. I am in the normal view and I would like the list of slides on the lefthand side of the screen to have mini versions of the slides instead of just the slide numbers. The help says that I can click on a slide minature option under the view option. Mine is grayed out and it says if it is that I need to change the zoom to 66%. I do that and it still is grayed out even if I increase the zoom further. Has anyone else run into these issues? Thanks for your help!

2. excalibur313 thread starter macrumors 6502a

excalibur313

So what do you all think? I've been trying to figure it out since I posted this and I haven't made any developments.

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Mine starts working (becomes black instead of grey) at a zoom of 100% in Office X. You also have to make sure there's plenty of room for them so you may have to drag the dividing bar to the right a bit. :)

4. karleaglemac macrumors regular

karleaglemac

Mac Slide Option

Any answers? I recently bought a Macbook Pro and the only thing that I am having a problem with is working with Powerpoint. How do I work on a slide AND have the miniature slides to the sides? Please help! I feel like I have tried everything.

5. excalibur313 thread starter macrumors 6502a

excalibur313

Hmm, I tried that but I couldn't get it to show up even when the divider bar was half way across the image. It seems like it is a bug but I'm not sure.