Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
Question for those who tried the iOS 7:
Does the entire screen move with your finger while you slide to unlock (like in android)?
Please tell me it's not like that...

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
They ruined it! Now it looks like the ****ing Android. Apple needs to understand something, there is a reason I choose iOS over Android: because I hate EVERYTHING about the ****ing android. And now my beloved iOS starts to look like this ugly android. Damn it!
Don't get me wrong, I will NEVER move to Android, but it's too bad iOS is getting worst. I hope Google will sue their asses over this.

Last edited by a moderator:

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
The background image stays still, the overlay (time/audio controls) move with your finger.

EDIT: sounds like you have a serious case of the something.

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
you haven't tried it yet, give it some time.

Every time I see someone unlocking their Android I say : "what is this ugly ****?". Now I'll have to suffer the same when I unlock my iPhone (which I love more than anything).

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Every time I see someone unlocking their Android I say : "what is this ugly ****?". Now I'll have to suffer the same when I unlock my iPhone (which I love more than anything).

Dude - you're going to let one minuscule, near-meaningless design difference change your entire perception of the OS? Way to freak out. :rolleyes:

dvir971

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Israel
The background image stays still, the overlay (time/audio controls) move with your .

Isn't the lock screen picture and home screen picture two different things?

EDIT: sounds like you have a serious case of the something.
The something?

----------

Dude - you're going to let one minuscule, near-meaningless design difference change your entire perception of the OS? Way to freak out. :rolleyes:

It's the thing you are doing more than anything else in the iPhone. And it's not only that, I also hate the 2D menu (too much Windows 8) and the too-simple music player

Dzupiris

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
Hate it. Its like in adroid. I was expecting for the same lockscreen with additional features like the one i saw in youtube.

Smartass

macrumors 65816
Dec 18, 2012
They ruined it! Now it looks like the ****ing Android. Apple needs to understand something, there is a reason I choose iOS over Android: because I hate EVERYTHING about the ****ing android. And now my beloved iOS starts to look like this ugly android. Damn it!
Don't get me wrong, I will NEVER move to Android, but it's too bad iOS is getting worst. I hope Google will sue their asses over this.

oh poor you.

bearda

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Question for those who tried the iOS 7:
Does the entire screen move with your finger while you slide to unlock (like in android)?
Please tell me it's not like that...

How is that like Android? Android uses a lock icon (unless you're talking about an OEM skin, in which case blame them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.