SlideshowApp for IPad/Iphone?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by ComputersaysNo, Jul 28, 2011.

1. macrumors 6502

Apr 15, 2010
    Friends of mine and myself photograph on a regular basis weddings and other events. I was thinking it would be a nice bonus/selfpromotion if i can offer the event as a slideshowApp. (the costs for a developersaccount i consider as an investment)

The problem is, i have no idea where to begin :eek: I'm pretty handy with technology, but programming not so much.

What i basically want, and i tend to believe it couldn't be that difficult:

Start App
    Picture with 'Ron & Helen June 20th 2011' or so
    swipe swipe swipe

End (maybe with button to go back to the beginning, but i'll offer that as an udate :p )

Basic wedding consists of about ~200 photo's.

- How difficult is is to do this? Are there templates downloadable that already can do this?

- If i would ask a programmer to do this for me, how much time will it cost her/him?

I'm looking for a way to put ~200 photo's in a template(?), upload it to the Appstore and that's it. No music, no menu no other stuff, just a slideshow of pictures.

If someone can point me in the right direction, i appreciate it a lot. I know my way arround with searching, i just don't know the right terms to use.

Have a nice day :)
  2. macrumors 65816

Dec 29, 2010
    Aartselaar // Antwerp // Belgium
    I sended you a private message, if you didn't get it, let me know.
    I have quite a lot of experience in Slideshow apps :)
    Also, there are some pitfalls in uploading just a slideshow (without anything more), to the appstore, in reasons of, just getting rejected..

Greets, Noxx
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Apr 15, 2010
    Thanks! I've received your PM and will respond soon. :)