Slight problem with Safari...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Pine-Tree, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Pine-Tree macrumors member

Pine-Tree

Hi!! I've been reading these forums for quite a while now. Never really log in or post stuff, but lately I've been having an issue with Safari, and I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Whenever I'm watching a flash video like on YouTube or any other type of flash site (think movie sites), it seems that the video or flash 'stuff' doesn't play properly or it stops and the only way to keep seeing it or progress is to move it up and down (the scroll bar). I've never had this issue before until recently; I checked firefox and it seems fine, so it seems like a Safari issue.

Do any of you know what I'm talking about?? Any way to correct it? Thanks in advance!! :)

2. ero87 macrumors 65816

ero87

hey!

I just started a thread on this, what a coincidence! I wonder if anyone else is having this problem.

It'll get fixed/patched soon, until then i'm using Camino...

3. Pine-Tree thread starter macrumors member

Pine-Tree

Well at least I know it's not just me! I'll keep checking your thread. How do you know it'll get fixed soon? Is it Safari or the websites?

4. ero87 macrumors 65816

ero87

i'm not having the problem anymore! maybe it's on and off...

5. Pine-Tree thread starter macrumors member

Pine-Tree

yeah, sometimes i have a problem with it and some days i don't. maybe it was a software update or something??