Slightly used 1.25ghz emac CHEAP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by ijimk, Jul 16, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

I just bought this machine 2 months ago. There is nothing wrong with it I am just getting a new G5 with flat panel display and have no need for 2 desktop computers. It has a 1.25 ghz processor, 8x superdrive, 768 of ram, 160 gb Hard drive and swivel stand. I realize I cannot get what I paid for it but I am asking $1000. This is a great deal for a student or an artist low on cash. I paid about 1300-1400 for it so i am taking a loss. Just build it on apples site and compare prices. Any intrested post here and send me private message. Or email me at jamesrkozlowski@yahoo.com.

2. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

1) Why'd you buy it in the first place if you knew you were getting a G5?

2) Why is this in Mac Gaming?

3. Elan0204 macrumors 65816

Elan0204

You only need one thread in the Marketplace and Classifieds section. Posting your item for sale in multiple places will only annoy people (since it is spam), and potentially discourage buyers from wanting to do business with you.

4. ijimk thread starter macrumors 6502a

ijimk

i bought it thinking it would be able to do everything and it can just not super well. i recently started getting into video editing more and could really use the processor speed and video memory to help. there is nothing wrong with it and i am willing to talk shipping ideas for anyone intrested.

5. Ninja_Turtle macrumors 6502

party

i think you got the wrong section for the forums...

6. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

No, he got it right...he just decided to post it here too. And in a few other forums I think.