Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac til death

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2002
Memphis
If anyone has any little details you would like to have included in an App or the OS feel free to add them.

Mine is for Safari...

I was Just surfing around the forums and thought that it would be nice if you could drag a link to the tab bar to open it as a tab. (not that it's the fastest or most efficient way to open a link as a tab. It just makes sense)

stoid

macrumors 601
For the power user out there, if you have a multi-button mouse with a clickable scroll wheel, scroll clicking on the link automatically opens it in a new tab.

As for the feature I would like to see??

Maybe a GUI for some of the presently terminal based maintainance utilities, or regularly scheduled automatic system maintainance (could maybe even run invisibly in the background).

Mac til death

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2002
Memphis
Re: Small Features you'd like to see

Originally posted by Mac til death

Mine is for Safari...

I was Just surfing around the forums and thought that it would be nice if you could drag a link to the tab bar to open it as a tab. (not that it's the fastest or most efficient way to open a link as a tab. It just makes sense)

I sent a feedback form in right before I posted this initially, and sure enough this small little feature is in Safari 1.1.... It is so nice when attention to detail is obvious....

ok the newest feature I'd like to see (and that I have sent a feedback form in for) is song queueing in iTunes and the iPod... Where you can queue the next song to be played out of order/playlist... so while I'm sitting at a red light I can go ahead and queue the next song I'm going to listen to without having to cut my current song short.

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
I'd like to have a favorites bar inside sherlock.
The movies section specifically, I don't like having to look for my favorite theatres all the time.. also a link inside sherlock to reviews of films...

I don't have panther yet, so maybe this has been added already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.