Small printers for my laptop

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by Solafaa, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

I am looking for a small printer that will work with my iBook. I will be travling and i would need something light and durable, it would be a + if i did not have to change printer cartliges often. I would like suggestions, thanks you.

2. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

The Canon i70 and i80 printers are small and have optional BT. Can't say directly about ink life though.

3. 1macker1 macrumors 65816

1macker1

Depends on how much you want to spend. You can go to Compusa and find a pretty good printer for next to nothing. I got mine for 1 cents during a sale they were running.

4. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

I've used the i70 a few times. It's small, light, and very fast. The output looks good too. The owner of it did complain that it sucked down ink like crazy though. I guess you can't have everything.

5. Solafaa thread starter macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

OK thanks for the replys guys, i will go in a few days to a shot that sells that brand, i will check it out if its small enough i will buy it. Thanks again.

6. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Isn't the the I80 the only printer with bluetooth. Or at least OSX compatiable with bluetooth?

7. Solafaa thread starter macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

Not sure, i will check it out befor i buy anything.