Small scratch on Ipod Video

Discussion in 'iPod' started by WarEagle, Oct 12, 2006.

1. WarEagle macrumors member

I have a small scratch, center bottom of the screen, on my year old Ipod Video. I have never used it much for the videos so I didnt care. I have started to want to use it more for videos since starting Grad School for my ride to class. Any way to fix this small scratch? Would the stuff you see on tv to fix eye glasses work? It isnt a huge deal but I bugs me to no end. Thanks for any help.

2. bearbo macrumors 68000

bearbo

how big/small?

i must have thousands of scratches all over my ipod, and it's been in the sleeve... point being, there's no way to protect the ipod from being scratched, but the normal ones shouldn't be bad enough to be visible if you stare straight at it for video

3. WarEagle thread starter macrumors member

I know it will get scratched. This is my 3rd Ipod so I have been around them for many years and have never really cared if the screen had any scratchs on it bc I only used it for music. You can still see the scratch during a movie. I am going to put it in a nicer case, looking at the vaja cases, so I just wanted the Ipod to look better. Has anyone done anything to fix a scratch on the screen?

4. abeyk macrumors regular

abeyk