Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Man o man!
I used to watch this show all the time.
But a couple of years ago I started to watch it less in less because I kept missing the episodes.
Now I have barely any idea what's going on.
I've been watching One Tree Hill and Supernatural more and more though.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Man o man!
I used to watch this show all the time.
But a couple of years ago I started to watch it less in less because I kept missing the episodes.
Now I have barely any idea what's going on.
I've been watching One Tree Hill and Supernatural more and more though.

well, the show isn't as good as it used to be. still great special effects though.

haha, i know some people who are scared of Supernatural, lol

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
well, the show isn't as good as it used to be. still great special effects though.

haha, i know some people who are scared of Supernatural, lol

Lol, ya... Smallville used to be amazing.

And I can agree there, I used to be scared of Supernatural but I still watched it.
[EDIT] I think I may actually go ahead and make a Supernatural thread.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
oh ok, i gotcha. i usually either record it myself, or download it if i miss it.

That's what I do for Supernatural and One Tree Hill since I miss the first half of both of them.
It's too late for me to do that for Smallville since I've missed so much.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I was rather confused during this episode. I think I forgot where the story left off. Something about Veritas, and Lana leaving, and Lex in the Fortress, and Kara in the Phantom Zone. I think.

Are some of the characters missing because the actors want time off, or to further the plot?

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
I was rather confused during this episode. I think I forgot where the story left off. Something about Veritas, and Lana leaving, and Lex in the Fortress, and Kara in the Phantom Zone. I think.

Are some of the characters missing because the actors want time off, or to further the plot?

at the end of the last one, clark and lex were in the fortress and lex was on the verge of getting whatever that thing was to control clark. somehow the fortress collapsed, and that's where this one started off.

i think anyways

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.