Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Are you curious just to make sure that they're not about to go under and you won't get any more updates? Seems an odd thing to want to know about numbers of users when you're only planning on buying the software and not the company! :p

Anyhow, it's been around for a while as has Ambrosia. I read an article a few months back (can't recall where unfortunately) which said that Apple themselves use SnapzPro . It's also regularly recommended by Macworld, iCreate and the like.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Ambrosia has indeed been around for a very long time. Which is evident by how slow their web/download server is. :rolleyes: But SnapzPro is worth every dime. I use it very often and prefer it to the built-in screen grab of OS X.

plwrght

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2006
Applespider said:
Are you curious just to make sure that they're not about to go under and you won't get any more updates? Seems an odd thing to want to know about numbers of users when you're only planning on buying the software and not the company! :p

Anyhow, it's been around for a while as has Ambrosia. I read an article a few months back (can't recall where unfortunately) which said that Apple themselves use SnapzPro . It's also regularly recommended by Macworld, iCreate and the like.

haha. i am just kind of a finance geek and stats and things like that interest me. Although not having any updates would be sad :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.