1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Sneak preview of the new Entourage 2008

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Nov 14, 2007.

1. macrumors bot

[​IMG]

Category: Microsoft
    Link: Sneak preview of the new Entourage 2008
    Description:: The Mac Business Unit has published its fifth sneak-peak of the new Office for Mac 2008, focussing on Entourage 2008. The video demonstrates the creation of an event in Entourage’s calendar, giving a sense of it new appointment features. The new, previously-seen “My Day” Desktop interface for Entourage also gets a good work out.

Posted on MacBytes.com
    Approved by Mudbug

2. macrumors 6502a

smueboy

Hmm... i still like the simplicity and ease of use of iCal/Mail in 10.5. Though it could be easier to manage and edit ToDo's etc. in Ical 3.0, which may make Entourage a favourite for many.

3. Guest

ppc_michael

*just watched the video*

I sure love when designers use the rounded search text box for functions other than searching, like "My Day" does.

Oh wait a minute, no I don't.

4. macrumors 68000

I was going to say the same thing. It bugs me enough to take the time to write the developer and point out the flawed design. But I'll never use mac:Office, so I won't bother this time.

5. macrumors 603

solvs

It's still no Outlook. I wonder if they'll fix all the bugs and issues we run into at work. Somehow I doubt it. Some have just started to use Outlook in Parallels.