So I ordered a maxed out 11.6'' but now I keep reading reviews on how amazing the 13'' is. I JUST bought a 15'' i7 (as shown in my sig.) that I got to use in conjunction with my 64GB 3G iPad. I stopped using my iPad and felt it was a waste. The 11.6'' Air came out, and I was sold! Ordered it and I'm still waiting for it to deliver at my doorstep. I sold my iPad to finance it. I figured it would be perfect for Med School too. Problem? I kept tossing and turning in my bed, wondering why I need a 15'' i7. I used to do a lot of video editing on my old aluminum unibody macbook, rip movies to put into my iPad and a lot of graphic design work for which reason I got the LED cinema display (for screen real estate). Now I don't really do much of that...I just use Aperture sometimes and some MS Office work. I got the 15'' i7 because I wanted a computer that would last me a very long time (maybe 4-5 years). I didn't get an iMac because I hate being confined to my desk. I can use my 15'' in my bedroom or in my study or downstairs in the family room. The more I think about it...the more I keep wondering if I should've gotten the 13'' Air instead of the 11.6'' and sell my 2 week old 15'' MBP. My boyfriend thinks I should keep both the 15'' and the 11.6'' but I keep feeling like spending $3000+ on this setup is pricey when I can just get a maxed out 13'' and pocket the change. Any ideas? Anyone else have a 15'' MBP and gotten a 11.6'' MBA? The only thing holding me back is the fact that I spent so much money on this 15'' that I opened and can't return it (I used an EPP discount thats nonreturnable). I would have to resort to eBay and pay so many fees.