So funny, local news reports on Vista!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Aniej, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Aniej macrumors 68000

Oct 17, 2006
    I was just watching local ABC news in Philly (#4 or 5 media market) and they were at some local store such as circuit city or something and they were reporting on the excitement Vista is generating. They had a tight shot on the reporter who had a line of people behind her and was reporting about the midnight release. Apparently there are these guys called Vista Pros that have been sent out to stores to help with the release (these guys have about as much knowledge of computers as those guys who are paid a couple of bucks to hand out political fliers on election day do about running a campaign). The vista pro starts saying he tried everything to make this system crash and simply can't do it, it's a 10! He goes on to say how wild the excitement is and crowd; the camera pulls out of the tight shot and we suddenly see the line...

4 people, in a major market. The anchor made a clever little comment about "all those people" might overwhelm the vista pro. Anyway, just thought you all might get a laugh, think about the crazy videos we have all seen when a product people really are excited about is released.
  2. SMM macrumors 65816

Sep 22, 2006
    Tiger Mountain - WA State
    I am sure most of the Vista posts, propagating everywhere on this board have good intention. But, geez. I sure as heck hope this goes away quickly. If I wanted to read and discuss Vista, I would go to a MS website (they do have them I suppose).

Even cavemen (no offense guys) have been aware that this release date was scheduled. I would hate to read that 'even the Apple websites are abuzz about Vista'.