So I didn't manage to pre-order one... (regent street)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by segers909, Jun 18, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

But I was hoping to buy an iPhone 4 in store, without reservation. Im from Belgium, and would travel to the UK (regent street store) to get one. What I was wondering:

- If I get there at 8 o'clock (opening time according to the apple site), will I make a chance?
    - If not, are there any other people who are camping outside this store? Or do all campers have in-store reservations?

2. macrumors newbie

Highly unlikely I'm afraid - that's the most popular Apple Store in Europe!! There will be a long queue. However, London has 6 Apple Stores in and around it, one of the others would be a better bet...

Good luck.

3. macrumors regular

Thanks for the reply. Going to another Apple store in the UK isn' a problem (I got train tickets), but it will delay my arrival. So i'd probably arrive at 8:30 then, and I assume they will be sold out by that time? :(

4. macrumors member

I have a reservation for a 16GB Black at Regent St which i'm looking to sell.

5. macrumors regular

I'll give you 570 pounds for it :)

6. macrumors 603

netdog

They were taking reservations in UK stores? Not just lines like in the past?

If it's just lines, if you go at 8, you'll get one. Campers have been wrong almost every time at the big stores. They'll have a ton of them at Regent Street.