Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
They have a Daughter in the future named May. Spidergirl. Don't ask me how I know that.

Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyerrrrd!!! :p

I was just imaging the birth - would it be a regular human birth or would Mary-Jane sort of pop open and a thousand little babies would come running out?

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyerrrrd!!! :p

I was just imaging the birth - would it be a regular human birth or would Mary-Jane sort of pop open and a thousand little babies would come running out?

Oh god o_O Such a bad image. :eek:

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
It's odd because according to Wikipedia, Spiderwoman is the daughter of Peter Parker but in PS2's Ultimate Alliance Spiderwoman claims that she has no blood relation to Spiderman and is stronger :eek: .

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
It's odd because according to Wikipedia, Spiderwoman is the daughter of Peter Parker but in PS2's Ultimate Alliance Spiderwoman claims that she has no blood relation to Spiderman and is stronger :eek: .

Alright, you now hold the nerd crown.

PreacherKane

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
London, England
The real question here is science fact versus science fiction (or Marvel lore).
If has been bitten by a radioactive spider and has taken on their attributes, then yes, his dna has changed and so will his sperm.
But being a man of the cloth, I am against such unholy alliances.:rolleyes:

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
I think the whole marvel universe is overrated. I prefer the darker spawn universe :D Oh and about marvel, they release hundereds of different universes in which everything about spiderboy and all sorts of things arre messed up. Relatives are never quite who you think they are in these things, and of course you have to buy all the different comics for all the different series monthly to keep in touch with the story.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Considering he's been seriously exposed to radioactivity, wouldn't Spiderman be most likely infertile? :confused:

Or even this? :D

ToddW

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2004
we need more threads like this, oh i feel the nerd coming out oh ah oh ah

marvel needs to do what dc did and kill off all the other universes like they did in the infinte crisis series. it kind of summed everything up. i'm not sure what would happen if mj and spidey did the nasty. i would think the radioactivity changed his sperm since it changed his dna. or maybe it just gave the attributes that has increased and would transfer that to the offspring.

PreacherKane

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2006
London, England
Well, we can safely say that the radioactivty in the spider bite has changed Spiderman's dna. What was never expained, is why his actual physical appearance didn't change. Why didn't he grow extra arms or legs? Or have a ravenous thirst?
These changes would definitely be passed onto his offspring, regardless of who the mother was.

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
PreacherKane said:
Well, we can safely say that the radioactivty in the spider bite has changed Spiderman's dna. What was never expained, is why his actual physical appearance didn't change. Why didn't he grow extra arms or legs? Or have a ravenous thirst?
These changes would definitely be passed onto his offspring, regardless of who the mother was.

Well actually there have been mutations. I remember in one of the animated series' he actually stated mutating into a spider-mutant creature that resembled a large tarantula. So there's some foof for thought.

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
I remember reading somewhere that if superman were to have sex with lois, that his sperm would have killed her. Something about how each one of his cells would have destroyed each one of hers. Plus, because he is a different species, he would be unable to reproduce with a human...

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
I remember reading somewhere that if superman were to have sex with lois, that his sperm would have killed her. Something about how each one of his cells would have destroyed each one of hers. Plus, because he is a different species, he would be unable to reproduce with a human...

Yeah...I can imagine a lot of collateral damage in the "faster than a speeding bullet" race towards the egg.

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
Here's the link about the superman thing...

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

here's a little bit of what it says...

"Lastly, he'd blow off the top of her head.

Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male, and in all other forms of terrestrial life. It would be unreasonable to assume otherwise for a kryptonian. But with kryptonian muscles behind it, Kal-El's semen would emerge with the muzzle velocity of a machine gun bullet. (*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)

In view of the foregoing, normal sex is impossible between LL and Superman.

Artificial insemination may give us better results. "

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
(*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)
I guess that's what the big window in the barn was for, so Clark could aim and fire :D

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Here's the link about the superman thing...

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

here's a little bit of what it says...

"Lastly, he'd blow off the top of her head.

Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male, and in all other forms of terrestrial life. It would be unreasonable to assume otherwise for a kryptonian. But with kryptonian muscles behind it, Kal-El's semen would emerge with the muzzle velocity of a machine gun bullet. (*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)

In view of the foregoing, normal sex is impossible between LL and Superman.

Artificial insemination may give us better results. "
Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
It seems another solution may be to conceive and for Lois to carry the child to term under the light of a red sun. After all, Ali bested Superman in a bout under a red sun...surely the same could work for SuperSperm™ vs. Lois Lane.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
There is always adoption people.

If Superman's semen were to shoot out at such velocity, how do their people deal with it? Do the women of that planet have uteri made of kevlar?

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
There is always adoption people.

If Superman's semen were to shoot out at such velocity, how do their people deal with it? Do the women of that planet have uteri made of kevlar?
No, but Krypton had a red sun, so problem solved. :)

kalisphoenix

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2005
This reminds me of the time Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman naked and on her back, apparently sunbathing. So he flew down faster than a speeding bullet, poked her with great vigor, and took off back into the air -- so fast that no one saw him.

"What the @$^& was that?" screamed Wonder Woman.
"I don't know," the Invisible Man cried, "but my ass sure hurts!"

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
Well if Superman can scrape some of his SuperSperm™ off a wall after um, enjoying himself then He could always take into to the local sperm bank to take care of his parental needs. But I thought this was a Spiderman thread? Aren't they from rival comic companies?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.