So im at the gas station.......

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by todd2000, Aug 4, 2006.

1. todd2000 macrumors 68000

Pumping my gas minding my own business, when this random womom starts walking up to me and says "Excuse me sir let me ask you a question, I know you wear cologne, check it out, this is the new Dolce and Gabbana blah..." I ignore her, turn around and continue pumping, and she sprayed my arm!! Arggg!! Then she asks "Is that your girlfried" refering to my Aunt sitting in the passanger seat, I say no and she walsk away. WTF? Did I say you could spray my arm with god knows what, It could have been Antrax for all I know. I didn't even show the least bit of interest. People are annoying sometimes.

2. Tanglewood macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

You're a marked man. You probably only have 24 hours to live!

3. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

LOL, I washed it good when I got home :), but seriously what if I was allergic or something?

4. DMPDX macrumors 6502

I would have slapped/tazed her. Then called the 5-0 for back up on physical harrasment charges. But thats just me.

5. d wade macrumors 65816

d wade

people are crazy in this world.. she was probly just trying to make a buck

6. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

I would have engaged her in a quick convo.

"Yes madam, that's very nice but I was wondering if you have heard of this new scent, it's called "Pétroléum" by Yves Saint Laurant" then hit her with a spray from the bowser.

That's very strange.

7. bobscliff macrumors regular

bobscliff

What a whacko. Say, did she look anything like this?

Attached Files:

8. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Tazing her probably would have blown up the gas station. :D That would have fixed her for good.

I can't believe that selling the stuff has become so aggressive but we had something about perfume jobs on the t.v. news. Those people are basically slaves and they're losing money just having the job, so they're desparate to sell.

9. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

you are not insinuating that women are wackos, right? *lol* ;) :p

10. bobscliff macrumors regular

bobscliff

Nah i love broads. Good for cooking and stuff. :p j/k

11. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

LOL The bowser you say? :)

12. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

The petrol bowser, you know, the thing that the petrol comes out of, into the hose and then into your car. That big thing the hose comes out of with all the details about your petrol-pumping session on it is called a bowser.

Oh hang on...

USAspeak

"The gas pump."

/USAspeak

Despite the fact that "gas" isn't a gas and the pump is only one part of the bowser.

13. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I'd sue her for assault. Seriously. I hate cologne.

14. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I was thinking the next time something like that happens to me that I will roll on the ground and fake anaphylactic shock.

15. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Bowser

Attached Files:

16. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

I thought that was koopa?

17. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

That King Koopa Bowser to you mister :D

18. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

I knew what you meant Mate :)

19. adk macrumors 68000

adk

I was at the gas station today, and while I was cashing in/ buying lottery tickets, I was not carded once. But as soon as I asked for a pack of cigarettes, the lady immediately demanded to see my ID.

20. madog macrumors 65816

madog

I had some girls pull over my friend and I off the road for the exact same thing. Pretty strange. Even stranger that we actually listened to them and pulled off the road, but I think it was because they were a couple of cuties.

Basically one of the many odd things people do in order to make a buck. It's their homemade concoction of fragrances sans the alcohol which makes it much cheaper. Then they spend some time to make it smell like brand name cologne and viola! Drive by anthrax-cologne sprays.

edit: All I can think of is the Simpson's "crazy cat lady" running around throwing cologne-dipped cats at people and laughing maniacally. "Hugo Boss! MwahahaAHahAHhAh!!! Brut! MuauaaHAhHAHAHahaaA!"

21. todd2000 thread starter macrumors 68000

ROTFL :D :)

Im still alive so I guess it wasn't Anthrax :)

22. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

That is weird. I had a brush of weirdness yesterday. On the way to my car dealership to pick up my Equinox from an oil change, this women in a Nissan Pathfinder pulls up honks her horn and starts yelling crap dealing with money while holding papers in her hand. While blocking traffic. If I was the one driving the car you would of bet I would of followed her to get her license number and call the police for disturbing the peace.

23. ITASOR macrumors 601

ITASOR

Yeah man, some sale people are annoying. This one kid came to my house the other day (they come like 3 times a summer) trying to sell educational books or something. I'm in the garage working on my Jeep, I'm home alone, and he scares the CRAP out of my by just walking into the garage like he owns my house or something. Then he's all like touching my car after I had just waxed it. I keep telling him I'm not interested, yet he keeps on talking, and I don't want to say something rude like get out right now and get him mad (who knows if he's crazy or something). The next thing I know, he sees a bike and he wants to try it, I tell him no, I'm going to have to tell you again that I'm not interested. He gets on the bike, rides around the street, comes back, and starts telling me all this crap. I was like so close to getting in my car and just running him over...

That's my story of the day...:eek:

24. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

I can not believe that woman did that! :eek:

Some people have some real nerve. :rolleyes: :mad:

And the poor OP as well..... :p :D

25. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Okay...LOL...no seriously LOL.....You should of sprayed her with the gas....tell her its the crazed these days..people are dying over it and its $$...but then again that would of been $3.45 you lost out on.

Bless