iPad mini So what do you have to say about Ghost Armor

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Txjole, Nov 2, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Feb 22, 2008
    I'm wanting to wrap my new mini's (when I get the LTE's) and been reading about skins. I want to keep the "Apple" look so I will go clear. Question is I don't want a skin that will peel on the edges in time and trap all the dirt it can find. So what are the thoughts on Ghost Armor?
  2. macrumors 68030

Dec 29, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    I had Ghost Armor on the rear shell of my iPad 2. It is a great product that never discolored or peeled. It also gave the back of the iPad a decent amount of grip compared to the naked aluminum.

Go for it.
  3. thread starter macrumors member

Feb 22, 2008
    Thanks that what I wanted to hear.
  4. macrumors 6502

Jun 13, 2009
    I had the full body protection installed on my iPhone 5 and I have been very pleased with it. No orange peel and feels great.

I will be getting it for the Mini once the local kiosk has it available.
  5. macrumors member

Jan 11, 2010
    I prefer the matte finish of Wrapsol. Far superior to zagg, but I'm not sure vs. ghost armor. I ordered a Wrapsol backing for mine.
  6. macrumors 603

Aug 4, 2011
    Its nice on my iPhone, the frosted skin looks great on the anodized silver.

The front clear does have orange peel and distortion. Eagerly awaiting PowerSupport Crystal.
  7. thread starter macrumors member

Feb 22, 2008
    Well I went to the mall and had them put a back cover on for $20. Looks great BUT they do not make an LTE version, so the sim tray is covered and the antenna seam is holding air. I've contacted Ghost Armor to see if they have plans to make a cellular version and if so would they replace mine at that time.
  8. macrumors 6502

Apr 10, 2006
    North Tonawanda, NY
    Installed the matte version on my mini. Looks pretty good and gives the back a little more grip.
  9. thread starter macrumors member

Feb 22, 2008
    I would start at Ghost Armor . com