Social media infographic

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by dla2444, Apr 3, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

2. macrumors 6502a

Apple Key

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! Yeah, along with my group. We are trying to get as many views as possible for it. If anyone has any ideas of how to market (views) this, let me know? Thanks.

4. macrumors 65816

citizenzen

Good job!

A couple of quibbles ...

• Using a gradient to convey a percentage is confusing. Where exactly is 45% in that first graphic? I kinda know ... but why make it unclear?

• All that work and you couldn't line up the colored squares in the attached graphic below? Also, the numbers inside the pie chart could be typeset better.

• The bottom list of referenced sites is too big. It should have been underplayed to not compete visually with the rest of the infographic. And I wouldn't include anything in the url that isn't absolutely necessary: no http://, no www.

But those are just quibbles.

Well done!

Attached Files:

5. macrumors 6502a

Apple Key

Very cool. Well done!

I like the textured background and the muted blue colors.

I've never worked on an infographic before, but it definitely looks like fun!

6. macrumors 6502

Nicely done! I just did two infographics recently, and I know they can be a real challenge.

7. thread starter macrumors newbie

My professor also made a comment on the pie chart. He isn't a fan of pie charts because they don't accurate represent the portions. I agree with you about the reference part, but I already handed in the project. Now I have to get as many views as possible.

----------

Thanks for the comments!

8. macrumors newbie

9. macrumors 68000

Next time try it horizontal. Vertical is so boring.

10. macrumors 6502a

I can't stand these types of infographics, but good work getting it done all the same.

11. lamnhom, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013

macrumors newbie

Well, you can make your infographic viral by submit to over 50 infographics galleries at this site: infographicssubmit.com. I think your graphic is quite good, and visual.ly is just one among hundreds of galleries that can make people hear about you.
    Good luck.

12. macrumors newbie

13. macrumors newbie

14. macrumors newbie

Well.. Its an informational Post. I liked the way you represented it.
    Please try to get a animated video too that represent your graphic in a better way.