Sodoku for DS?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DarkNetworks, Jul 23, 2006.

1. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

Any good Sodoku titles for the DS? I heard Brain Training does come with Sodoku. is it any good?

2. joe8232 macrumors regular

I have the brain training game and the soduku is great - it has about 100 games pre loaded (I am not sure if it is 100 over 2 level settings or 100 each) and seem s to work seamlessly - it keeps time and has a cheat mode to show you if you have put the right number in the box (optional).

3. ddrueckhammer macrumors 65816

ddrueckhammer

I've heard that the Soduko in Brain Age is better than what is included on that Suduko Gridmaster game. I want them to come out with a logic problem variety game with cross sums and cross words and all kinds of logic problems. It would be fun.

4. Mackilroy macrumors 68040

Mackilroy

That's really based on preference – the Sudoku Gridmaster game is fine – I've got it and I enjoy it.

5. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

Didnt' know about Sodoku Gridmaster.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/713/713603p1.html

Btw, is there any difference between Brain Training and Brain Age? I'm confused. In some sites, it's called Brain Age with a different cover and box everything but in some it's called Prof. Kawashima's Brain Training. Are they both the same? Both Sodoku included. Sodoku in Brain Age looks pretty neat though.

6. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Brain Training is the Japanese name for Brain Age.

7. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

Ic...that explains it...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Looks like I'll be getting the second one cos i don't think they've the other version here in the UK.

8. kinesin macrumors regular

The UK version (Blue box) is slightly different to the USA version. However movietyme are selling the import version for £13, a bit cheaper than the UK.

4's can be drawn in one go, rather than using 2 lines.
    It might only effect sudoku/main game I can't remember which, but my US version is defo different to my Brothers UK issue. I prefer the one line method.
    The UK version is supposed to have the option to download extra sudokus via the Nintendo Demo stations - anyone confirm??

9. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Oh right, Brain Training is the Japanese AND UK name.

10. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

Yup. Brain Training here in Norway aswell, so I guess it's the same for all of Europe. Really got me confused at first.

So BT can't automatically generate new levels in sodoku? BUT, if extra levels can be downloaded, someone really should make a hack to download custom levels. Oh, well.. I'm dreaming.

so.. was that the UK-version?

11. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

Yeah was that? No idea about the downloadable content but I haven't heard of it yet...

12. kinesin macrumors regular

Yes.. :D