Software Makers Get an iPhone Bump

Discussion in ' News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Oct 21, 2008.

1. macrumors bot

Jul 5, 2003

Category: 3rd Party Software
    Link: Software Makers Get an iPhone Bump
    Description:: The release of an iPhone application boosts the fortunes of mobile software-application makers overall

Posted on
    Approved by Mudbug
  2. macrumors regular

Aug 31, 2008
    MA, US
    Thats good

Thats good to hear... iPhone apps are being used and its helping developers ...good news :)
  3. macrumors 68040

Sep 16, 2007
    Berklee College of Music
    This is hardly surprising. I mean, Apple has done a superb job of taking things that people either didn't bother doing before, or couldn't really do very easily before on their phones, and given these people a chance to do those things. I could browse the web on a Razr, but compare it to the web on a Smartphone, and it's so much better. I no longer have my iPhone, but I still have my touch, and I swear, I take out my Macbook less and less now (not that it isn't with me...) simply because I can keep myself entertained/get certain internet/whatever related things done much faster and easier just pulling out my iPod. It really is exceptional, and I wish I still had my iPhone. Soon. What these companies are seeing is certainly that the utilisation of these features is more prevalent, most likely due to ease-of-use on the iPhone.