Sold Out 64GB Black 3G ATT in NYC West Side

Discussion in 'iPad' started by 3goldens, Mar 11, 2011.

1. macrumors 68000

Feb 26, 2008
    Just got back from the Apple Store on West 67th Street in NYC waiting in line for a couple of hours and was informed they were sold out of the ATT 3G Ipad 2 in 64Gb.....and also in 32GB, they had 16GB....

I was like WHAT! Ik knew I should have gone to the Fifth Avenue store!

I was all set to accept defeat and get the white one and return it for black within the 14 days, he was about to process the order when I noticed he had
    forgotten the HDMI adapter I asked for so he went back to the stock area and returned with a grin the guy came back and said he found one black one on the shelf!

Paid and got out of there. As I rode away on my motorcycle I glanced at the hundreds, literally hundreds of people waiting on a line that wrapped completely around the block, I thought they really should come out nd tell these folks that supplies are limited!

So if your looking for Black Ipad 2 configured for ATT in 64GB or 32 GB at this location, best go to Fifth Avenue!

Save yourself the trouble right now!
  2. macrumors member

Jun 30, 2009
    Thanks for the update at this store on the UWS, appreciated!
  3. macrumors 68000

Oct 9, 2010
    They sold out of the 64G Black 3G ATT at the White Plains store. I bought the white. I'm headed to the Manhattan stores to see if the have stock and I can exchange it.

The white looks like cheap plastic to me. The black looks more classy.