SOLD: V-MODA VIBE Duo Earphones/Headset (Black) iPhone

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by ascham87, Jan 28, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

ascham87

Like the title says. I bought these while on holiday in London at the Regent Street Apple store. Included is the picture of the item (headphones) and the receipt from the store. I paid waay too much for them while there, but was without any headphones. Item is sold with everything in the picture (everything that was in the box but without the box in order to save room in my luggage on the return leg of the trip.) I am looking for about $75 obo. Thanks for looking guys!

SOLD to Jessica. She was very prompt in payment and is very nice.

Attached Files:

2. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I'm going to call dibs upfront but I sent you a PM to ask you something about them.

3. macrumors 6502

EXCELLENT HEADPHONES!. . . Have had a pair (without the built in Mic) for more than a year. In the beginning i was absolutely astonished by their audio quality and to the fact they can handle a whole lot of anything and produce some dang natural/powerful/real sound. I'm even more impressed that they still look and operate like brand new after all of my hardcore abuse.

awesome..

4. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I have the vibes without the mic but I want them to fit my iPhone in hopes to get rid of my 60gb 5th gen.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

ascham87

Deal pending with Jessica. It would appear that it's all but sold, but feel free to pay me more for it :D