Some C2D MBP Pictures & Movie comparisons

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by speekez, Nov 19, 2006.

1. speekez macrumors 6502

2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

That's not good I guess? Or am I the only one failing to see the biggest difference?

The MBP is unevenlit that's for sure though... :(

3. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

Wow, people make me sick. The time and energy they put into nitpicking their COMPUTERS is beyond belief. Use the damn things for what their intended, for god's sake, this is getting ridiculous, it's like a medical journal for Apple notebooks.

4. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

Well the thing is that the MacBook Pros should be nearly perfect, they are pro machines after all. The fade should really move straight across like on the PowerBook and if you are a professional graphic designer you're going to want it to be perfect like that.

--Cheers

5. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

MacBook Pros ARE nearly perfect. 99% of people don't notice the things these people notice, and they're not that big of a deal anyway...this coming from a professional creative artist. If you're a professional graphic designer, you're not doing print-perfect color calibration on ANY laptop screen. I'm a video editor and I don't trust ANY computer screen, that's why we use broadcast monitors that have been carefully tuned and calibrated for color reference. People seem to think that Apple makes LCD screens. They get their LCD screens from the same manufacturers that EVERYONE ELSE gets them from. This really lends credibility to the idea that Apple fanboys are arrogantly nitpicky about their toys.

6. Benjamindaines macrumors 68030

Benjamindaines

When I end up getting one I'll let you know but I do not expect there to be any problems with it. I'm not going to argue with a pro about this (especially when I am just a hobbiest) but I'm saying if you're going to be doing graphic designs you don't want an effed up screen.

7. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

Striker!!

or even arrogantly nitpicky about other Mac users 'newer' toys. :)

8. NintendoFan macrumors regular

I don't care how unevenly lit the MBP is, it clearly has a crisper display than the old Powerbook.

9. Soullink macrumors newbie

Soullink

I'm really sorry if there are some people who have issues with their displays, but these compalints are getting ridiculous. On the forum you linked one can read stuff like:

How can you care about uninteresting stuff like that? Omg I lose 60 pixels. Yeah but you get a very cool iSight camera...

I also have a MBP C2D and it's fine.