Some needed Good News!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by stubeeef, Feb 5, 2005.

1. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

Well after reading about all the awful things going on, like monsters pretending to be parents, I thought I would find something with hope.

Here is some Good News
    more
    good news!

Enjoy!

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you for a smile this morning stubeef. With all the bad news it is hard to remember that there is also good news. Kudos to the "Good News Network" for providing this service.

3. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Good news doesn't sell newspapers, they say. But it's still nice to see a good story on the news along with the bad stuff. That's why they always try to add fluff pieces, but they always advertise the worst. This common thing you may be using right now can kill you, tune in at six to find out what it is.

Thanks for the links though, even if more people don't care about goods news, it's still nice to know it's out there.

4. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

This just in, research has indeed been found to cause cancer in laboratory rats. An astonishing medical report from AnExpertIsSomeoneFromOutofTown Medical Labs, Inc. shows that when laboratory rats are exposed to 23,000 times the normal amount of research encountered by ordinary common rats in the wild, they are bound to develop cancer of some kind in some part of their body. A similar report from a similar institution on the opposite coast will be published shortly to refute this data.

In other news, scientists have found that 78.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

5. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

hehe, that sounds like my dad :p