some nice icons that go with the agua icons?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by wmmk, Nov 26, 2006.

1. wmmk macrumors 68020

wmmk

hey all, i've been havng network problems, so I'm changing icons t relieve stress. :)
    anyone know of some good icons to replace apps (including finder, dashboard, FF, mail, iChat, office, photobooth, system preferences, and stuff like that) that would go well with the lighter UNO theme and david lanham's agua system icons. thanks,
    wmmk

2. afornander macrumors 6502

3. wmmk thread starter macrumors 68020

wmmk

thanks, I've been there quite a lot, and they have a lot of sets of icons, and i'd rather not download every single one and see how it matches David Lanham's agua set.

4. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Iconfactory has some cool ones, though not as many as they used to I guess. I have like a GB of icons that I've d/l'ed from all sorts of places. Only use a couple, but they're cool to play with. Do a Google search for Apple icons, or free Apple icons. I'm sure you'll turn up much more.

5. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I'd suggest there as a good place to start, too – Lanham works for the Iconfactory so there are quire a few of his sets on there to download, and naturally they're drawn in the same or at least a similar style to Agua. A search on the site should throw up some interesting options for you.