Some people make me sick

Discussion in 'Community' started by musicpyrite, Oct 23, 2004.

1. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

It makes me feel like crap when I see this kind of stuff; knowing that I am part of the same species as this person.

If it were me in that car, I would have ran over this guy several times, then got out and shot him.
    I hope the owners of the car got some kind of compensation for this too. :(

There is foul language in this, so don't click on it if your at work, or don't want to hear the f word. And you need WMP too.

http://www.ilstu.edu/~dkmunte/holdingitdown.wmv

2. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

Well, that guy has a big mouth. Too bad no one could understand half the s*** he said. If he were doing that to me, I would probably would have run him over then beat him with his crow bar. BTW, do you know where that was? I'm assuming it was somewhere in the US.

3. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...the only words I could understand were "you know what I'm sayin'...." - well duuuuude...no, I don't know what you're sayin' and I'd like to take that crowbar out of your hands and use it across your head a few times....oh yeah!

4. Jalexster macrumors 6502a

I hope that guy got arrested. He attacked someone for no reason. This is why I hate other people. I'm glad I'm in Australia, away from the majority of street crime.

5. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

If one has to resort to pummeling some POS with a blunt object, it is best to avoid the head and concentrate on the trunk and extremities. After all, you want the POS to be fully conscious of what is going down. If the POS loses consciousness - due to pain, shock, what have you - it is best to take 5, light a stick and maybe try to scrounge up some ammonium sulfate. Then continue...

6. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

MoparShaha

Wow, normally I'm a pretty calm, non-violent person. If that had been me in that car, that man would have died, end of story. It scares me to think of what I would have done in that situation.

Morality aside, legally would a person be in their rights in running that guy over? He was threatening those people with a weapon, so I suppose it would be justifiable self-defense, since there was really nowhere for the car to go.

7. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I wouldn't have killed him... but I would have hurt him.

And I am 99% sure I wouldn't have had much trouble doing so.

That is so sad. To think that there are people like that all over the world is a very sad, sad thing. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior, but most of us can't even image the kind of upbringing he was subjected to. Once again, no excuse for that behavior.

scem0

8. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Wow, and he was doing it while being recorded. Evidence against you dumbass. No to mention all of the witnesses. And, is it me, or was the guy in the PT black? The crazy guy was giving... some kind of rant... about being kept down. If this was an anti-whitey thing, the guy in the car probably whouldn't have gotten the point. Yelling the n-word at him and smashing his car? He looked bigger, too. I'll bet he could have taken him. I don't blame him for not getting out though. The guy had a blunt object and could have been a crack head. He did admit to selling crack.

I would have just ran him over. Several times. Then called my insurance company. Then the police. Then an ambulance. Maybe. :D

9. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    that would get mother tereas blood boiling!!!

10. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

Nobody seems to have pointed out that somebody was filming the whole thing...and did nothing to help/diffuse the situation. Call the cops, do something, just dont' stand there and record the whole thing hoping you'll get some cool footage to post on the internet.

11. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

So why was somebody recording all of this to begin with...??? Maybe I missed something. Was it a friend recording? If not, why wasn't he/she in danger? Why didn't they call the police or at least say, "stop or I'll say stop again".

Bizarre...

12. davecuse macrumors 6502

davecuse

What you didn't see was the crew of 10 other crack heads standing there off camera waiting to jump the dude in the PT cruiser if he got out. LA's finest.

If what he was saying, or what I think he said (couldn't really understand much of it), was true he'll probably be dead in a gutter within the next couple of years.

On a closing note, thank god I'm not that guy. What a horrible life.

13. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

All I understood was blah blah blah muhfugah blah muhfug blah blah. Fortunately, this crackhead will probably end up dead with a few bullets in him from another drug dealer.

BTW, this looked like one of those Bum Fights videos. The guy filming was probably just filming a crackhead, and the crackhead unexpectedly went crazy.

14. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    i think the c*** was talking about how he ruled that particular Mobil gas station for the last 10 years, and bragging about his wonderful world of dealing, hustling and pimping.

i'm a pretty laid back guy, and have only ever been in a couple of fights, none of which i've started, and have always been hit first. this guy would have made me cross a line i've never crossed. however, i did get involved in a fight on an nyc subway late at night, when this guy started talking smack, and then punched me when i was sitting beside my girlfriend...it became apparent after i repeated punched him in the face, that he was high on something as he was not backing down, probably cracked out himself...you gotta be so careful with nutters like that, as they will not stop.

15. King Cobra macrumors 603

All right, my choice of revenge would be to have him duct taped to his drivers seat and have a bunch of other guys do the same thing to his car while he was in it. Otherwise, some pretty sad things go on when it comes to people saying "I own this motherf***er n-word, ae-there ain't notin' ygonna do'bout it" and then take action for the sake of showing whose boss.

16. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

It would be nice to find out what happened to this guy. Anybody have an idea where this happened?

17. LeeTom macrumors 68000

LeeTom

I'm a total pacifist, but I thought this was actually hilarious...
    Sometimes PT Cruisers make me want to do that too, you know?

Lee Tom

18. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

I paused it and there is a sign on the building in the background that says "Las Vegas souveniers", so I am assuming it's somewhere in Las Vegas.

19. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

woah. that was scary. the worst part was that you could here all this screaming soming from the car - i just hope that there wasn't any kids in the car.

20. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

wow that guy is ****ed up man. hes lucky the guy in the car didn't have a gun... BLAM! game over

part of me thinks it was staged............

21. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

There are three simple rules that tell you when it's legally acceptable (justifiable homicide) to kill an assailant.

1. They have a deadly weapon.
    2. They can use the deadly weapon.
    3. They show intent to use the deadly weapon.

In an emergency, a person equipped to respond with deadly force needs to run the list through his head (think: has? can? will?)

So yeah, she probably could have gotten benefit of the doubt, tho he seemed more intent on causing damage to the car than hurting her-- otherwise he would have focused on the driver's side window. but a jury would never convict.

Lots of people make me sick. Won't name any groups, i'd probably get banned. This guy... i wouldn't go quite that far. More animal than human? sure. deserved to get run over? sure. but he's far too typical to evoke a huge reaction from me...

paul

22. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

the strange thing was how this all got caught on camera, then posted on the internet.

23. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

yeah shouldn't that dude be in jail? i'm sure thats not legeal in any of the states....

24. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

I'm with you on all points paul.

25. leftbanke7 macrumors 6502a

leftbanke7

Correct. In the beginning, you can see the Stratosphere in the background. This was happening on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd (The Strip) and Sahara Ave.