Some thing cool u can do with a mac

Discussion in 'Games' started by stealtman, Jan 13, 2007.

1. stealtman macrumors newbie

This is for everybody who has a wiimote a n64 emulator and a mac. With just a little bit of time on there hands. Ok first things first you are going 2 need some software so if u have a bluetooth mac git darwiinremote 4.0. Then you will need sixtyforce the newest 1 lets you configure your controll settings. So u get darwiinremote you run it. Then it should pic up the wii mote if not. I do not know what 2 tell you. If it work you then set your key settings up like this: up-up left-left right-right down-down a-backspace b-tab minus-pageup home-esc +-return
    All that hard work pissing u off u got alot more 2 do lol. Then u run
    sixtyforce u set your control settings as follows: a-delete b-tab up-up down-down left-left right-right z-pageup l-a r-a star-return then dont worry about the c's you then get a rom for instance super smash brothers you play with minus (-) button on your wiimote the a button and the b button and you move with the arrows and if u want 2 pause then press the plus button (+) if u want 2 quit press home. I loved it. It feels like u are really playing the old N64 games with a wii mote lol feel free 2 post it on your web page but please dont state it was writen by you. It was written by Troy Rainey. I will be putting up a video for the hole thing 2 pretty much sum it down hope u enjoy it as much as i do!

2. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

3. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

4. calculus Guest

calculus

No need to be like that. This is clearly an innovative writing style that we are just too lazy to work out.;)

5. stealtman thread starter macrumors newbie

Thx u for that i realy dont not care how i type i type with no periods and dont care about my spelling if u cant realy no wut it is then dont try 2 read it so who ever cant read this then dont

6. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Grammar skills like these is why I weep for the future.

7. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

Is your keyboard missin't the freakin' period key? Don't try to tell us that you like the way you write. You may because your lazy.

I have been a forum user for many years and I've come to the point where I refuse to read posts from people like you. :mad:

Learn how to use English properly. And learn where the period key is. I can post a pic of it if you want. :)

I would like to follow your directions but it would both kill me and violate my forum code honor.

8. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

Well its nothing personal so don't take offense, I just don't understand why you can't type "thanks", "really", "what", "to", "you", "get" or stuff like capitalize your Is (and putting some apostrophes wouldn't be bad either) its not like a huge effort to do so and it makes reading harder, you don't have to write perfectly, you can even ignore many grammar rules, just make it understandable and clear and its good but your post is not understandable, at least not without making some effort, so its annoying.

I'm just saying, its not like this is instant messaging where typing fast is a concern (and even so I still fail to see why git is better than get in that case).

9. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Ahh C'MoN! htat TaLK Is Teh RoxerZZZZZ lol 2 coolto git nomal typing11!

NO
    DO NOT TYPE LIKE THAT!

It gets so annoying!

10. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

It's actually spelt skillz nowadays...

11. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Please make it stop. Something about using the Wii controller and an N64 emulator? I even squinted my right eye for no reason whilst reading that.

12. applelabs macrumors member

Since this is pretty cool, I'll translate for the rest of you.

13. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

14. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

The above directions are good aren't they?

15. stealtman thread starter macrumors newbie

I fixed it all the way if u want 2 no i got it up at the top.:D: hope u enjoy it sry for all the spelling mess next time a put some thing on this fourm i will put it clear sry.:eek:

16. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

dllavaneras

They're understandable now. Although I ran out of breath reading the second paragraph. 4 1/2 lines without a period! It's certainly an improvement, though. I give the OP that

17. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Its ok..but this post was hard to read too. Instead of saying sry, say sorry, and please stop it with the 1 and 2 just type one and two. And spell you, not u. And then you are set.