Some things missing from Jaguar?

Discussion in 'Community' started by a_kim, Aug 16, 2002.

1. a_kim macrumors member

I installed the final seed of Jaguar (6C115), and while I love it, there are a few things missing that I had seen in screenshots (on both railheaddesign and thinksecret).

1. The whole section "Digital Hub" is missing in the System Preferences.

2. Minimize feature is missing - the one where you could minimize a window and then pull it out of the dock to leave it on the screen as a little "stamp" which would expand when clicked on. I really wanted to use this!

3. Another minimize feature missing - I had read that we would be able to close minimized windows from the dock (as it can be done in Windows). This is another extremely useful feature that I was eager to use.

Can anyone fill me in on why these aren't in 6C115 and whether they will be added on subsequent updates?

Thanks!

-Alex

2. firewire2001 macrumors 6502a

3. Catfish_Man macrumors 68030

Catfish_Man

I'm afraid...

...that you're wrong about both of those. One was in earlier builds, I don't know if the other was ever in.

4. firewire2001 macrumors 6502a

::embarassed::

my bad.. my bad.. right after reading what you said catfish i booted up my cube into jag.. yer right..

its onna those things you think is there.. but its nto cause you havent looked at it ferr a while.. sorry... my bad.