Song for Slideshow/Movie

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Texas04, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Texas04 macrumors 6502a

Texas04

Well this might sound a little corny but in a program I am in called NHI, we do debate and other things. We work for countless months for one debate out of town and we have all bonded together really well and are very proud of what we do. Now I have collected over 200 pictures of our meetings/debate/retreats and I am going to show them at our banquet, however

I'm having trouble finding appropriate music in the background. Our songs that are definates right now are "Win (Movie Mix)" by Brian McKnight and "The Worlds Greatest" and im unsure of the Artist. Any Help would be appreciated for finding songs much like this!

2. regre7 macrumors 6502

I believe "The World's Greatest" is by none other than R. Kelly. Or as I believe he is called now: Kelly.

3. Texas04 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Texas04

4. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

Look for iMixes on iTunes that include the songs you are planning to include, this is a good way of expanding your playlist to include other "compatible" songs...

B

5. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

I found "Only Time" by Enya can be great background music for a slideshow, but I'm not sure if it fits your theme. :)

6. Texas04 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Texas04

hmm I like Only Time... thanks!

Im looking through iMix right now to....