Sonic Rush and Tony Hawk

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

righty so in Europe (yes Nintendo, we do exist after all) Tony Hawks and Sonic Rush were just released. today. now. I have Mario Kart on preorder for the 25th and I need one of these games. I think i've made my mind up. But im asking you. YOU as a viewer of these forums, as a DS player, which would you choose if you could only pick one?

I've been reading everywhere that Sonic Rush is the single greatest Sonic game since the Mega Drive Sonic games. Which is saying a bloody lot.

I've also seen folk raving over Tony Hawk DS. The online here really gets me too. even though the UK WiFi connection site is not up!

I am starting to hate the DS, too many good games are coming out in one big swoop. I have enough money for all these games but maybe I'm too much like my mum in that I dont want to buy all of these in one go.

2. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

100% go for tony hawk's it looks awesome cell shaded on DS and you have the added bonus of online play...

Its a no brainer,

Shadow

3. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

well people are saying " :) " for Tony Hawks but folk are also saying that Sonic Rush is the best 2D Sonic game ever, making it the best Sonic game ever! ;)
    I didn't get any. but i will probably opt for Tony Hawks if the chance pops up. Mario Kart (which I preordered months back) will be here Monday so im sorted for games for a while :)

4. takao macrumors 68040

takao

i would opt for Sonic rush... played it at the sega booth in leipzig ... was pretty funny..especially the screen changes are interesting.. caught me off-guard in the first moment

5. DrNeroCF macrumors 6502

Damn, tough choice. Depends on what you're a fan of, I guess... I'll be getting both eventually, but if you don't have NintendoWifi up and running, pick up Rush, and get Skateland when it's out.

6. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

I had a dream last night I was in Tony Hawk DS. I actually told myself in a lucid sort of way that I would rush out to the shops now and buy it. but at £35 I think not. not when its £25 online.

Im waiting for xmas. I'll drop some hints to relatives and see what happens. my girlfriend rang me last night and said she has got me a perfect xmas gift! so who knows? watch me get about 3 copies of each game ;)

7. TheGimp macrumors 6502

Had Sonic rush in my hands today...walked almost all the way to the register and then quietly returned it to the display....damn tempting