Sony Cybershot T30

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jamescwarren, Feb 16, 2007.

1. jamescwarren macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

Hi. Does anyone know of a decent online store that sells the Sony Cybershot T30 in the UK? I have looked on Play.com and Amazon.co.uk and nothing seems to come up, apart from the fact that Amazon lists it as discontinued. Please tell me it isn't!

2. jamescwarren thread starter macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

You probably ought to ask the Mods to move this to the digital photography section, where more people who know the subject will get to see it.

4. joe90 macrumors member

joe90

t30 now t50

it's been replaced in sony's line-up by the t50. at amazon here

5. jamescwarren thread starter macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

Thanks. But I thought that the T30 and T50 were selling along side eachother for around the same price as their specs were identical, so it was just a choice of whether you want a touch screen or not? If you look on the American version of Amazon, it says the T30 is in stock. But if the T50 is all you can buy, anyone have any experience with it? Thanks.

6. adav macrumors member

I have a t30 and its brilliant, v.small but great images. :)
    I bought it when it was first released so i'm not sure where the best prices would be now.

I played with a t50 at costco and found that the touchscreen is very weird - they whole black plastic on the back is touch sensitive, so touching the edges of it while holding up the camera means other presses aren't registered.

IF the specs are no different, get the t30, it's much better to have tactile buttons so when you are familar with the cameras controls, you dont have to look at it each time. Verify the specifications first ;) .