Sony DSC-T1

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by e²Studios, May 1, 2005.

1. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Does anyone have any experience with hooking this camera up to their mac. Currently it is hooked up to my *gasp* PC, but seeing as how i am migrating everything to the Mac I was wondering if anyone had experience with this camera? Is it plug and play with iPhoto? Can i take the images off the camera myself so i can upload to my webserver (i never could understand iPhotos storage arrangement)? Do i have to install yet more drivers in to my system?

Overall i LOVE the camera its super tiny, easy to carry around, and is really quick between shots and on startup (you need quick with kids). It was a bit pricey but hell you get what you pay for nowadays.

Ed

2. ChrisFromCanada macrumors 65816

ChrisFromCanada

This camera is Fully Supported in iPhoto and Image Capture (capture utility that comes with your mac). So yes fully plug and play no drivers necessary!

3. Xenious macrumors 6502a

It works wonderfully. I pluged it into my monitor's USB port and when I dock the camera iPhoto loads up and one button push later all my photo's are downloaded.

4. ipacmm macrumors 65816

ipacmm

The camera works great with my mac, I have been using it for over a year and have had no problems with it.

5. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Mav451

Lol Ed H, you got a funny picture on your site.

6. LA22 macrumors newbie

DSC T1 fully supported??

Hi Everybody,
    Sorry to report that when I hook my T1 to my iMAC 20'' nothing happens.... :(
    Did I miss anything?