Sony Ericsson K600i Address book woes

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by derekmcwilliams, Feb 9, 2006.

1. derekmcwilliams macrumors newbie

Hello guys,

Ive done a search already to try and get some answers, but im still struggling. By the sounds of it some of you already have this working so here goes..

Ive got my K600i working in iSync first time no problems, updated my address book and all is fine and dandy.

My problem is with address book. Im enabling bluetooth and it connects OK (the little blutetooth icon in address book goes blue). However, whenever I cant seem to send sms or dial from the address book gui. Similarly I dont get pop ups when I recieve text messages nor for missed calls.

Also, as a side, is there a remote control option just for itunes? Ive got a little app called 'MediaPlayer' in Remote control, but it doesnt seem to do much...

Im currently running OSX 10.4.4 with address book @ ver 4.0.3 (483).

Thanks in advance guys.

Derek

2. fowler. macrumors 6502a

fowler.

3. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

This works fine with my k700i.

Just as a suggestion, if you like having this functionality, Bluephone Elite provides it with far more features and options, although it is just a demo (it was worth the price for me)

http://www.reelintelligence.com/BluePhoneElite/

4. croshtique macrumors 6502

Download Salling's Remote Basics - free remote control profiles for iTunes, VLC, DVDPlayer etc. :)

5. swindmill macrumors 6502a

swindmill

Will that work with the K600? It only lists the s700 and k700 but it might if the k600 has the HID feature

6. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

They work on my V600i which is just a rebranded K600.

7. croshtique macrumors 6502

Yes - sorry should have said I have the V600i/K600i as well and they work fine!