Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bennyek

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 10, 2002
The O.C.
Does anyone have any experience with this new sony ericsson p800 phone? I am thinking of picking one up and wanted to find out if it is capatible with bluetooth OSX

occam

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2003
p800 not osx compatible (yet)

My friend just got a p800. Remarkable phone. I do not think the t610 will compare except as a little brother. The t68 is osx compatible though, so perhaps that bodes well for the 610.

According to my friend, the folks at Apple have had a p800 since December, so the support should not (!) be far off. Right? It's a monster phone and even seems to have good reception (i.e., its actually a good *phone* 1/2 :).

p800 or bust. ;-)

cionheart

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2002
Germany
I was at the SonyEricsson booth at the CeBIT (Germany) and spoke with some people from Sony. They told me that the P800 isn't supported yet but it definitly will be supported, an update will come out in the next few months. They had an extra booth where they presented the Romeo and Clicker Apps, really cool - perhaps I will get an T68i?

Offtopic: This is my first post from my all new 12" Powerbook. Now I'm really a switcher :)

-- cionheart

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.