sony psp...

Discussion in 'Games' started by tekmoe, Mar 16, 2005.

1. tekmoe macrumors 68000

Feb 12, 2005
    launches next week on the 24th. who is getting one?? i am going to try!! i'll sit out in front of fry's for 12 hours if i have to...hopefully it won't come to that, but i've done it before for the ps2 launch. =D

2. patseguin macrumors 65816

Aug 28, 2003
    Can't you pre-order it online rather than sit outside the store?
  3. stoid macrumors 601

Feb 17, 2002
    So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    Probably the best idea. Most stores that I've talked to have already sold every unit they expect to get in at the March 24th shipment through pre-orders, and are now taking pre-orders for the second shipmen expected usually about a week later. You'll be really dissappointed if you wait in line for 12 hours, are the first one in the store, and can't get one because they are all reserved
  4. risc macrumors 68030

Jul 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've had the Japanese one for months if you can pre-order you probably should, these things are amazing and you've never seen a portable console like them before. There is nothing in the market today that comes close to the PSP.

I can't wait for the US launch finally I can import some games in English. :)
  5. Sutekidane macrumors 6502a

Jan 26, 2005
    Hehe, I don't mean to brag, but I guess I don't need to worry about it, as I've already imported one a while ago. You guys will definitely get a better deal though.