Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobdard

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2008
You can use the email on any mail program (PC, Mac, phone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android, etc) that supports IMAP mail accounts (pretty much all modern programs/devices do). It won't be push, but it will have the syncing of all your folders and whatnot with a fetch configuration (check server every minute, 5 minutes, 15 mins, etc). The calendar and contact syncing won't work on non-iPhone devices though.

julianna1973

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Scotland
You can use the email on any mail program (PC, Mac, phone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android, etc) that supports IMAP mail accounts (pretty much all modern programs/devices do). It won't be push, but it will have the syncing of all your folders and whatnot with a fetch configuration (check server every minute, 5 minutes, 15 mins, etc). The calendar and contact syncing won't work on non-iPhone devices though.

Thats a pity, I was considering a different smart phone as I have only have been using iPhones since 2007, a wee change is good but not if it means having to "downgrade" & thats exactly what it will be like i think, nothing compares to iPhone.
I just wish I knew wether Tmobile UK would offer it with its merger with Orange.
I think Tmobile is the best network I have ever been with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.