Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nebulos

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2010
Take pleasure in shooting down other peoples dreams? :roll eyes: I'm not going to "kiss dreams goodbye" or to "be realistic people!" but I will of course be patient for the next 3-9 years before the dreams are realized.

With regards to the 11", I was simply answering the gentleman's question who was curious why I liked the 11" over the 13". If you like the 13" more than the 11", I respect that. If the weight and size difference is "almost insignificant" to you, and you appreciate the extra 40 minutes of batter life, then the 13" is the way to go.

sorry. with the shards of so many of my shattered dreams permanently lodged in the souls of my feet, i guess i've become a bitter old man.
(b:(:(h:(:( for me.)

i understand you were only explaining your preference. hence the 'different strokes'.

i still don't know what you mean by 11" form factor, aside from just 16:9. and dreaming is fine, i just think a lot of people start expecting miracles and then get disappointed. i can tend to crush dreams as a public service, but i realize its never taken as such. (again, i'm just a bitter fool.)

11 v 13? ... as we've seen time and time again, its a personal choice. maybe:

13" = Betty
11" = Veronica

... or maybe not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.