Sound effects from 24

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jimN, Sep 30, 2006.

1. jimN macrumors 6502a

jimN

Ok, here's a challenge for you people. I'm looking for the ticking clock sound effect from series 24. I have done a quick google search but no joy. I'm doing a presentation on monday and i want to liven it up by concentrating on the passage of time - it's a case presentation that illustrates a late diagnosis and the agonising delays that occured between admission and surgery.

Even feedback on what font is used for the 24 numbers would be good.

Any help is much appreciated.

2. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Do you want me to cap the sound off of one of the episodes for you? Not sure how great the quality would be, but...

3. jimN thread starter macrumors 6502a

jimN

that would be better than nothing. Would like a clock from any mid point plus an end clock if you can manage it. cheers

4. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Sure, I'll try and get it done this evening for you. :)

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Try this site:
    http://www.findsounds.com/

I don't know if you'll find the specific sound you're looking for on there, but I'm sure they'll have something similar.

6. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

End of episode 24

Middle of episode 24

Right click - Download linked file. Then export - Audio to aiff (in QuickTime), if you decide thats what you want. Best I could do from my copies of the episodes, hope it helps.

7. jimN thread starter macrumors 6502a

jimN

Thanks for doing that but I can't open the files you've made in quicktime. Any further suggestions.

8. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    I've had the Ringtone from the Show on my phone for a long time now, sadly no one has recognized it but me...

You know the one, when anyone in CTU calls someone, there's that ringtone? Ya, that's on my phone....I'm a dork.
    :(

9. sarae macrumors 6502

I have the exact same ringtone, and I've heard someone else answer the same ring. Of course, that person answered it by saying, "Jack Bauer," and I'm not quite that dorky.