So i need a laptop by August 29th for college. I am def gonna get a mac book pro. After some extensive research i think i have a plan worked out. It would be nice if the Merom would appear in the MBPs before i got to school but it looks like that isnt going to happen so i was thinking i would buy whatever MBP is out there a couple weeks from now. Then, next year after they release the new meroms with faster FSBs and have all the bugs with the new OS Leopard worked out sell the Core Duo and buy a new Merom MBP. I would wait till i absolutely need a laptop but i am switching from a PC and want to get used to the OS and i mean there is no garuntee that anything is gonna change from now till sept so i could end up in this same situation even if i dont wait. Plus i would be more angry if i buy a MBP the last week in august then sept first they release the Meroms. Sound like a plan?