Southlake, TX

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by Metatron, Oct 18, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

Metatron

If anyone is coming, would be great to meet you...

2. macrumors regular

I WANT TO!!!!, but i cant, im going to watch a football game at my alma mater...:(

3. macrumors newbie

I'm going to the Best Buy in Grapevine

I know it sounds nuts, but I'm going to the Best Buy in Grapevine. The Apple rep there has assured me that they'll have copies at 6PM. The more Mac products we buy from Best Buy, (hopefully) the more they'll support the platform.

4. macrumors regular

does it make any sense that only real places in tarrant county to get apple stuff are southlake and the bestbuy in grapevine? wouldnt it make sense for bestbuy to put them in somewhere else?

5. macrumors regular

My thought exactly. I would rather have a root canal than drive from SW Ft. Worth to Southlake.

6. macrumors 6502a

crdean1

I'll be at Southlake unless the weather is bad/ cold, then I would be at Northpark.

Won't be buying the OS yet but will be getting a free t-shirt. Can't pass that up!

7. macrumors 6502

drumpat01

I'm sitting here in Starbucks watching my friend install Leopard on his MacBook Pro. I will be buying mine at my school for $69. Horray for being a student!

8. macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Is the southlake store busy?

Is the southlake store busy?

9. macrumors 6502a

djejrejk

Do you attend UNT? The bookstore should have them in by monday- apparently Apple "overnighted" them this morning... I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for Saturday.

10. macrumors 6502a

Trowaman

Hey, I'm the friend that installed. I went into the UNT bookstore last Friday morning and asked about Leopard and told me it would be in Sat morning when the open, so 1 hour from now. And yes, $69 with UNT Student ID.

Only reason I did not do that is I bought a family pack to take home at Thanksgiving for the folk's iBook and eMac.